1. Street fair vendors do NOT ADD ON SALES TAX TO ANY PURCHASE
2. They cost the city $$$ in police and sanitation
4. LOCAL people, taxpayers, moved up here for a purpose -- if we wanted street fairs we'd live in Chinatown, or....
5. LOCAL shop keepers who DO PAY TAXES LOSE $$$.
They'll be back in early spring. Get them off Broadway. Spread the "joy." Send them to Columbus Avenue ... the outer boroughs! Fairgoers can discover the delights of the Bronx, Staten Island, Queens and Brooklyn!
West End Avenue
MUST READ NEWS
Sign up to get our newsletter emailed to you every week!
- Enter your email address in the box below.
- Select the newsletters you would like to subscribe to.
- Click the 'SUBSCRIBE' button.